Driven by Good Nomination Criteria:
Someone who uses their vehicle for Good purposes, to help others by providing transportation, can include taking elderly to medical appointments, delivering meals, grocery shopping, taking someone on regular outing, driving the sports team or other community activity members to events or meetings, moving friends or picking up food bank items. If you know someone who puts their vehicle to good use to help others in need please nominate them.
- Be a resident of B.C.
- Have direct knowledge of the nominee's transportation assistance;
- Inform the nominee that you have nominated them for the award;
- Read all supporting materials;
- Submit the entry online at Drivenbygood.com before the deadline (5pm, December 1, 2018); and
- Understand that the intentions for this initiative are to celebrate, share and publicly recognize individuals who go about doing good for others by providing transportation support to those in need.
- Submit a photo or video of the nominee providing transportation that supports, Driven by Good.
- Be a resident of B.C.
- Not be an employee, relative or franchisee of any Budget Brake & Muffler Auto Centres Franchise, BBMAC Corporate Office, Elton Media or companies associated with this program.
- Not be paid to drive or provide transportation for others.
- Agree that the information regarding their nomination be on the Budget Brake and Muffler Auto Centres website and used in BBMAC’s social media channels; and
- Give consent for media coverage, including the production of a video, of their nomination.
- In addition to the nominator, provide one additional reference regarding the DrivenbyGood nominee in relation to DrivenbyGood to verify the details of the kindness.
Nominees will be judged on the following:
- Nominee must meet all of the Nomination criteria.
- Nominee’s story must be compelling.
- Contribution will be rated on the significance of the contribution.
- Nominee will be judged on the lasting impact to the recipient(s) from this act of kindness.
- Has this Driven for Good nominee inspired others to act?
- Nominee must be providing or have provided long term assistance (minimum 6 months)
- Judges will be comprised of Executive members of Corporate Head office and Dealer franchisees.
- A random draw will be made at the end of each month from all the qualified entries received to date, excluding December.
- Judges will declare any conflicts of interest regarding relationships with either the nominator or the nominee.
- Only entries submitted via the appropriate online entry form will be considered.
- All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- There is only one grand prize winner.
- Judges will evaluate each entry against the criteria, using their own discretion.
- In the event of a draw, judges will deliberate until they agree on a winner.
- Judges decisions are final and binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into relating to the final decision.
- If it is found that any entrant has knowingly provided false information, BBMAC reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
- BBMAC reserves the right to make changes to the award where necessary