Driven by Good Nomination Criteria:
An individual who is driven by good uses their vehicle to help others by providing transportation. Examples include taking elderly to medical appointments, delivering meals, or taking someone on a regular outing. If you know someone who uses their vehicle to help others in need, please nominate them.
- Be a resident of B.C.
- Not nominate himself or herself.
- Have direct knowledge of the nominee's transportation assistance.
- Inform the nominee that you have nominated them for the award.
- Read all supporting materials;
- Submit the entry online at Drivenbygood.com before the deadline (5pm, December 1, 2019); and
- Understand that the intentions for this initiative are to celebrate, share and publicly recognize individuals who go about doing good for others by providing transportation support to those in need.
- Submit a photo or video of the nominee providing transportation that supports, Driven by Good.
- Be a resident of B.C.
- Not be the Nominator
- Not be an employee, relative or franchisee of any Budget Brake & Muffler Auto Centres Franchise, BBMAC Corporate Office, Elton Media or companies associated with this program.
- Not be paid to drive or provide transportation for others.
- Agree that the information regarding their nomination be on the Budget Brake and Muffler Auto Centres website and used in BBMAC’s social media channels;
- Give consent for media coverage, including the production of a video, of their nomination.
- In addition to the nominator, provide one additional reference regarding the DrivenbyGood nominee in relation to DrivenbyGood to verify the details of the kindness.
Nominees will be judged on the following:
- Nominee must meet all of the Nomination criteria.
- Nominee’s story must be compelling.
- Contribution will be rated on the significance of the contribution.
- Nominee will be judged on the lasting impact to the recipient(s) from this act of kindness.
- Has this Driven for Good nominee inspired others to act?
- Nominee must be providing or have provided long term assistance (minimum 6 months)
- Judges will be comprised of Executive members of Corporate Head office and Dealer franchisees.
- A monthly winner will be selected, based on the judging criteria, at the end of each month from all the qualified entries received to date, excluding December.
- Judges will declare any conflicts of interest regarding relationships with either the nominator or the nominee.
- Only entries submitted via the appropriate online entry form will be considered.
- All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- There is only one grand prize winner.
- Judges will evaluate each entry against the criteria, using their own discretion.
- In the event of a draw, judges will deliberate until they agree on a winner.
- Judges decisions are final and binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into relating to the final decision.
- If it is found that any entrant has knowingly provided false information, BBMAC reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
- BBMAC reserves the right to make changes to the award where necessary